Monday, February 16, 2009

Ring Ring Ring (Gerrit) (Archive)

Chris (the salesman from Apollo Diamonds) called me today to let me know that he was mailing the ring! It's getting Second Day Aired so hopefully it will be here on Wednesday! I'm so excited! I'm sure I'll take it home this weekend to show it to my parents. Erin, When you're reading this in the future... know that it's going to be SO hard for me to hold onto this ring and not give it to you when we see eachother and I have it in my possession!

Speaking of my parents... I talked to my dad today and he and my mom are super excited about it all! I was a little worried about that because originally I had told them a summer proposal, and didn't know what they'd say to a 17.5 month engagement. Mainly this worry came from the fact that 17.5 months is almost three times the amount of time my parents even knew each other before they got married... :)

Anyways... I'm super excited! I can't wait for the ring to come in so that I can see it and be tempted to give it to Erin! My idea is worth it though...

I'll keep you posted... most likely after the ring comes in on Wednesday fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment