Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Erin's Birthday and the Coming of the Ring (Gerrit) (Archive)

So after fate dangled excitement right in front of my eyes earlier this evening I went down to the FedEx distribution center and picked up the package. I really wanted to get it today because today, ironically, is Erin's Birthday!

I find it interesting that the thing Erin craves most in the world right now arrived in my hands on her birthday. I wish it was a present that I could give her today!

I have been really impressed with Apollo Diamonds so far, and that continued with the contents of the box they sent me. The box included not only the ring in a beautiful polished wooden box, but also a portfolio containing detailed certificates of authenticity, serial numbers for each of the diamonds, and a thank you card from the entire staff "signed" by everyone. I highly recommend them to anyone...

Here are some pictures... which I'm sure you all want to see:


(if the image doesn't load, click here to view the album through the flickr website)

I can't wait to take it home this weekend to show off to my family! I really can't wait to give it to Erin... but still have about a month to wait on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment