Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fate is a Cruel Master to Serve (Gerrit) (Archive)

Ok... so the most unlucky thing just happened to me... Fate is so cruel.

I've been worried all day about the ring coming in because I'd have to sign for it. I've been hoping all day that the package would arrive when I got home after 6.

So I'm driving home from a meeting that lasted until 5:45 and as I was pulling in all I could think was "I hope I beat the FedEx truck home". As I was pulling off of the highway and on to my street, I saw the FedEx truck...

My heart rate doubled in less than half a second and I got SUPER EXCITED that God had worked it out perfectly!... that is until I saw the FedEx truck turn back onto the highway and bypass my street. My heart sank...

Now I've just looked up the location of the ring online and that particular office is open till 8pm. So I'm going to pick it up right now because I just can't stand it!!!!!

I'll blog when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment