Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Dress Shopping (Erin) (Archive)

So after a very busy week I am finally finished with exams and am hanging out in Huntsville for about two weeks. Except "hanging out" isn't exactly the correct phrase as Gerrit and I have many wedding things to do--planning for our own and going to other people's!

This morning I started it all off by going wedding dress shopping with my mom. We went to The Something Blue Shoppe in Hartselle. They were very helpful and my mom and I had a great time looking through the racks of dresses. When we pulled ones that we liked, the people at the store put them in a dressing room for us and when we got about 10 I went to try them on.

My goal for the day was to have a good time, make it enjoyable for my mom (she was almost more excited than I was to look at dresses), to get some ideas of what I wanted, and possibly to narrow it down to a few choices.

So I was very surprised when I put on the perfect dress. I had no idea that it would be so obvious! I love it so much and am so excited about it! I didn't want to take it off at all--I walked all around the store in it looking at other things until I finally had to take it off in order to leave

We're going back in a few weeks with my dad and Gerrit's parents to look at it one more time and then to hopefully order it! I had no idea I would find the perfect dress so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment