Monday, May 4, 2009

Done With School!... At Least For a Short While (Gerrit) (Archive)

Thursday marked my last exam. I am officially done with classes for this semester. What a liberating feeling! Unfortunately I'm going to be taking summer classes in an effort to graduate early in my program, so my summer reprieve will be short lived.

However, wanting to start it off right, I've headed to auburn and have spent the last few days here spending time with Erin and our good friends. We've had a great time so far watching movies, going to the pool, throwing football, and even heading to Birmingham on Saturday night for an engagement party for some friends who go to UAB and Samford.

It's really been a wonderful way to start off the Summer. I've been able to relax and work on some projects while Erin studies for exams. It's been nice to know that we'll see each other for so long as we don't start summer school until late may (for erin) and june (for me).

We're here in Auburn until wednesday evening, when we'll head back up to Huntsville for the remainder of may and the 13 billion weddings we'll be attending.

Hope all is well for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment