Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaguration Day... and so much more! (Gerrit) (Archive)

Wow... Today's a big day!

I'm currently sitting in the State Fountain Bakery here at MSU watching coverage of the inauguration of Pres. Barack Obama... He's going to be sworn in any minute now...but however exciting this seems... it is not at the top of my current things-that-make-gerrit-shake-he's-so-excited.

To be quite sure, I'm almost shaking right now because I just got off the phone with Chris at Apollo Diamonds (with whom I've been in contact with over the past several days) and he's about to call me back any minute to confirm my order...

Yes... I just bought an engagement ring...

I am so super excited right now! Though I am not planning on proposing until a bit later on in the spring, I thought it prudent to go ahead and order the ring (Since it's all online and the ring will take 3-4 weeks to be made and delivered... I decided that I'd rather go ahead and have it in case something happens in transit or something of that nature... that way I still have time to fix the problem)

And just in case you're wondering... I do have a plan for proposing... and it's a good one. I'm not going to post it online though... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment