Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anniversiary Weekend (Erin) (Archive)

This past weekend (the 19th actually) marked three years of Gerrit and I dating. This was the first time we have been able to properly celebrate an anniversary. The first year we were at camp. The second year Gerrit was in Spain. So this year we actually got to go out to a nice dinner and celebrate.

Saturday morning we went to the pool. There is nothing like the pool to make it automatically feel like summer and to make you forget about homework and projects! I wish I had more time to enjoy it this summer!

Saturday night, probably my favorite part of the weekend, we went to go see Up. It was a fantastic movie! I was a little unsure about the 3D thing, because it always scared me as a child. But really it just makes the movie so much better! The movie itself was touching (Gerrit and I teared up in the first five minutes) and yet at the same time an exciting adventure!

It’s always wonderful when Gerrit and I get to spend time together on a weekend, and even more wonderful when it is to celebrate our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment